Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Hello !! My name is Hana Rosnawati. You can call me by Hana or Hanoy. I study at UNAS PASIM Bandung, Indonesia. You can contact me at hny.h4na@gmail.com . Thanks !

Rabu, 13 Oktober 2010

Wednesday, 13rd of October 2010 . .

Hello guys!
Today is very fun!!
I like this day!

First, I didn't study at night. In the morning, I tried to wake up early. But I woke up at 04:55. I was very happy. Than I studied Religion,, hhe. Then, I took a bath and had Subuh Prayer. I didn't in between my brother, because he was still sleeping, Yes,, forced me and my sister climbed Public Transport,, hhe. Out is the money of Rp 2,000. hmm

At school, first at Mathematics Room : I try to clean up the room with Devi, Happy, Noer, and Tantri.. Than 'Quadratic equations - quadratic function.'
Second, Religion : Mid Semester Test. Huft, divided by two parts. 1-16 out class. 17-32 in class,, Alhamdulillah I tried to do the test.
Break I, I stayed at English Room.
Third, English : Mid Semester Test. Huft, divided by two parts. 1-16 in class. 17-32 o class,, Alhamdulillah I tried to do the test. I took a conversation with aL in the Civic class .. Hhhe .. I was very happy!
Break II , I met with A gg.. hhe,, but he didn't care me.. Why? _ and I had Dzuhur prayer.
Fourth, Indonesian : Mid Semester Test. Huft, divided by two parts. 32 students in class,, Alhamdulillah I tried to do the test. :D

13:45 the bell was ringing.. Go home! hhe
I copied some folders about Art and Culture subject. hhe

I went home, Gita, Ramdhana, and I bought Durian Ice Cream, the cost was Rp 3,000. hhe Yummy!

I visided my garndma's house, and buy some food 'Pecel' . I arrived home at  15:00. Then, I had Asar prayer.

Wednesday! I will be the best student at SMAN1CIAMIS. I will study hard. Amiin. :)

3 komentar:

  1. Yeah, it's a nice story overall although it's using google translate.. lol XD

    BalasHapus
  2. iih, koyepz.. thanks for your comment . But, I'm really that text is making by me!!
    :D

    BalasHapus
  3. ALUMNI SEKOLAHMENENGAHPERTAMANEGERI DUA CIAMIS - JAWA BARAT ! loL_ XD

    BalasHapus